If you have any questions regarding trash, recycling, or brush collection, please contact Waste Management.
Please review the guidelines below for recycling cart collection.
• Recycle carts must be at the street no later than 7:00 AM on the scheduled collection day.
• The cart with the yellow lid is for recycling. All recyclables must be loose in the cart.
• Do not overfill the carts. Lids must close securely.
• Once on the street, the handle on the cart must face your residence, and the lid should open towards the street.
• The cart(s) must be placed at least 4 feet (4’) away obstacles such as utility poles, mailboxes, trees, fire hydrants, and parked cars. Your service may be affected if a parked car is blocking the path to the cart(s).
• If you have both recycling and trash service pick up on the same day, please place both carts at your curb leaving at least 4 feet (4’) of space between carts.