Where can I set up water, garbage, gas and electric services?

A request to setup new water and garbage service can be done online. Please click the link below for application. If you need in person assistance, you can visit the utilities office at the City of Universal City Municipal Building located at 2150 Universal City Blvd. Required documents needed to start service are copies of picture IDs, copies of Lease Agreement or of Closing Disclosure. Water and garbage services cannot be set up by phone. 


For electric service contact CPS Energy at (210)353-2222. For natural gas service, contact CPS Energy at (210)353-2222 or Centerpoint Energy at 1-800-427-7142.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get the new resident packet?
2. Where can I set up water, garbage, gas and electric services?
3. How can I pay my water bill?
4. How do I get garbage services at my residence or business?
5. Who do I contact about a missed garbage or brush pick-up?
6. Is there a recycling program in Universal City?
7. How do I set up cable, phone and other services?
8. Do I need an Alarm Permit?
9. Where can I find local school information?
10. What are the local emergency contacts?
11. Where can I find emergency disaster information?