My home is without water, what do I do?
You can contact Utilities Administration at (210) 659-0333, Option 8, M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., to see if your address is in an area that is affected by any water repairs or if your address was scheduled for disconnection due to non-payment.

Show All Answers

1. Whom should I contact about: street sweeping, street repairs, damaged/missing signs, curb repair?
2. Whom should I call with a traffic signal concern?
3. Who repairs and/or replaces burned out or damaged street lights?
4. Will the City repair/replace the sidewalk in front of my home?
5. My home is without water, what do I do?
6. Where do I report a water leak or sewer backup?
7. How do I found out about renting park facilities?